Friday, February 8, 2013

Balancing Act (INSANITY update to day 33)

Long time no see! It's been a while but I promise I haven't fallen off my fitness train, I've just been really busy! This week has been my first week at my new job and I had orientation every day in South Austin, which is an hour commute in the morning and a two hour commute in the evening. I still found time to do INSANITY everyday, with the exception of yesterday because I fell asleep as soon as I hot home but I'll make it up this weekend.

This week of INSANITY is the recovery week, and so everyday the video is "Core Cardio and Balance" which goes well with where I am right now. Instead of having all day to work out and a full kitchen to fix my healthy meals 5x a day, I'm now going to be working 50 hours a week and will have to pack my lunches. However, I'm not going to let that get in my way! I'm going to make this work and hopefully by overcoming the challenge of working full time and being busy I can inspire others and show them that it is still possible with a busy schedule! It's all a balancing act. Next week is my first full week of work AND the first week of INSANITY month 2. I know I can do this though! Lucky for me I have really good balance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment