Sunday, January 13, 2013

And on the 7th day... (INSANITY Day 7)

Ah, rest days. My favorite day of the week. Today I observed the Sabbath in every sense of the word. First, I slept in until about 12:30! (It felt awesome). Then I woke up, baked some muffins and relaxed a bit.The muffins I made were a simple fiber one mix, but I substituted the oil requirement for a quarter of a cup of banana puree and used egg whites instead of a whole egg. I filled out some job applications (no, I'm not a full-time blogger, haha) and then grabbed another snack. By then, it was time to go to church with my mom and we stopped by the grocery store to stock up on some more fresh produce. We cooked a dinner of blackened tilapia, mango salsa, brown rice, and black beans. It was a nice taste of summer on a chilly evening.


After dinner, we enjoyed a game of dominoes and I actually won! It's time for me to sleep now, I'm ready to start another week of INSANE training. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment