Monday, January 21, 2013

Long Weekends (INSANITY Update to Day 15)

Well today marked day 15 and I'm officially 20% through the program! I re-took the fitness test today and wow, I've improved so much already! Check the progress tab for just how much more in shape I am :)

As for this weekend, I'm sorry I didn't post. I went to Belton this weekend to visit Rudy and we did some Insanity workouts together. I must admit it sucks watching yourself struggle through the workout, as we did the workouts in a mirrored aerobics room. On Thursday, I saw Les Miserables with my mom and when I got back, I had a severe migrane and since the video was just a stretching video, I ended up going to bed without working out. Don't worry though, I made up for it on Friday. Doing Power Cardio and Resistance and then Cardio Recovery back to back was brutal. And then Saturday was the first time that we had to do Cardio abs with the Pure Cardio video, and we did weights before that... and that was killer. As for my diet this weekend, Rudy and I were faced with the task of finding healthy food while eating out because he lost his fridge this weekend. I will elaborate more on that subject tomorrow, because it is late and I have a job interview VERY early tomorrow morning. Wish me luck and goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment